#FSOgivesthanks

by - Tuesday, December 01, 2015


Just because Thanksgiving is over does not mean that we should stop being grateful! The Fashion Student Organization is so thankful for all of our members and that we are able to have fashion shows, take a trip to NYC, and even offer one of our lucky members a scholarship. We took to Twitter to find out what our members our thankful for this holiday season…take a look at a few of our favorites below!

“I'm thankful to be able to design and create a garment for FSO's fashion shows even though I'm a merchandising major!”-Annie Skoch

“I am thankful for my family and friends, and the opportunity to be in one of the best fashion programs in the world”- Miriam Yohannes

“I'm thankful for the support of my family, especially my mom! Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today with my life”- Kathryn Reaven

“I'm thankful for great coffee and even better friends”-Dana Rausch


 I'm thankful for having family that loves and supports me and friends that inspire me.”- Hannah Gates

I'm extremely thankful for my family and education”-Anna Bloch

 “I'm thankful for these wonderful kids I got to teach this season, they brought out the best in me”- Tiffany Moyers


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I will see you at our last FSO meeting of the semester on December 7th! We’ll be having an ugly sweater contest so come dressed in your holiday best!

XO FSO PR Girl



You May Also Like

2 comments