Model Monday // Shayln Cameron

by - Monday, December 07, 2015


For our last Model Monday of the semester, meet Shayln Cameron! She is a freshman pre-fashion merchandising major from St. Clairsville, Ohio. Keep reading to learn a few more fun facts about Shayln!

Favorite Designer: I actually do not have a favorite designer; I love following many but could not choose!
Favorite place to eat in Kent: Panini's 
Your typical Starbucks order: Cinnamon Dolce Latte 
Favorite place to shop: Any thrift shop, I am always searching for unique trends!


Favorite class you’ve taken at Kent: Dance as an Art Form 
Career Aspirations: To possibly become a personal stylist 
Favorite ice cream flavor: Uncle Fred's Oatmeal (from a small town homemade ice cream shop)
Random Fun Fact about yourself: I attended college for 2 years in Columbus to obtain my cosmetology license 

I've loved getting to know some of our fabulous FSO models a little better throughout this semester! I'm looking forward to featuring more in the spring, but until then; have a fashion-filled winter break!

XO FSO PR Girl


You May Also Like

1 comments