The Hardest Goodbye

by - Friday, August 25, 2017

Europe has a certain beauty that can’t be found anywhere else. Just one step off of the airplane and I was ready for nine days of pure bliss. The first stop in my Europe adventure was the City of Love, Paris. That is certainly what happened, I fell in love with the city. Everything from the streets to the main attractions.



The streets in Paris are something you have to experience to get the full effect of the city. It is something you cannot see anywhere else. I loved walking around the streets of Paris and finding its hidden treasures.


Of course, we packed so much into this trip, but one of my favorite spots was the Palace of Versailles. The line to get in was massive but there was no disappointment with just strolling the gardens. I could get lost in there for days and still not see all of it! It felt unreal being in there as if I was transported into another world.


After four wonderful days in Paris, it was off to the train station and into London!


My dream for years was to go to London and finally, it came true! If I could have stayed forever, I would! From the top of the London Eye, everything seemed so peaceful. My summer of dreams came and went so quickly. I truly left my heart in theses cities and it was so hard to get on the plane home. I guess that just means I have to start planning my return to Europe!


xoxo Bianca Oliver

You May Also Like

0 comments