Frightful Friday Recap

3:46 PM


By: Erin Keller

FSO hosted its 2nd Annual Frightful Friday on October 28, 2016. Board members turned the Province Apartments’ Clubhouse into a boo-tiful party setting filled with games, music, and of course, treats!


IMG_1938.jpg
IMG_1990.jpg
IMG_1992.jpg
IMG_2023.jpg
IMG_1964.jpg



Shoutout to Public Relations manager Tracie Pfrogner for trick-or-treating guests with her amazing Halloween recipes!

IMG_2090.jpg
IMG_2060.jpg
Everyone in attendance got crazy creative in some pretty amazing costumes. Congratulations to our costume contest winners:
First Place: Frida Kahlo
Second Place: Amelia Earhart
Third Place: The Pink Ladies



IMG_2180.jpg


IMG_3192.JPG
IMG_3160.JPG

FSO members and their guests captured in the night in the photoBOOTH. Check ‘em out!
IMG_1985.jpg
IMG_3128.JPGIMG_3133.JPG


IMG_3164.JPGIMG_3196.JPG
IMG_3158.JPG
IMG_3177.JPG
IMG_3202.JPG



No ghost stories were told, but partygoers did gather around the clubhouse couch for a game of Heads Up to end the night. It was fab bonding experience to get to know all the personalities of FSO!



IMG_2190.jpg


Thank you to everyone who came for creeping it real!

IMG_3205.JPG

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Testimony of Restoration with the help of Martinez Lexie(Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com OR +18168926958)..

    I have been in financial mess for the past months, I'm a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Renee Joan Rothell, and am from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania. A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about Mr Martinez Lexie of ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ); that he can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. She advised, I gave it a try because she and some of her colleagues were rescued too by this Godsent lender with loans to revive their dying businesses and paying off bills. so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation and therefore took me through the loan process which was very brief and easy.. After that my loan application worth 78,000.00 USD was granted, all i did was to follow the processing and be cooperative and today I am a proud business owner sharing the testimony of God-sent Lender. You can as well reach him through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook