Model Monday // Krya Rogers

by - Monday, November 09, 2015



Happy Monday! It is now the week of Art of Contrast: A Night in Bollywood! This Monday we will be featuring a model who will be modeling in the show, and has modeled for FSO before! Read all about Krya below!

Name: Kyra Rogers

Major: Fashion Merchandising 

Grade: Freshman 

Hometown: Dayton, Ohio

Favorite Fashion Designer: Michael Kors

Favorite place to eat in Kent: Panini's

Starbucks drink: Caramel Macchiato 




Favorite place to shop: Marshalls

Favorite class at Kent so far: Psychology

Career Aspirations: Work for Michael Kors

Favorite ice cream flavor: Chocolate chip

Random fun facts: I'm obsessed with my Chihuahua, Chuy, and shopping for shoes! 

What are you most excited about for Art of Contrast?
I'm most excited for the Bollywood theme with all the bright colored outfits and decorations!

Kyra also adds: I'm so excited I was picked to be a part of this! I can't wait for what else FSO and Kent State has in store for me! 

You May Also Like

0 comments