Model Monday // Kaitlyn McMahon

9:00 AM



Happy Monday! FSO has decided to start a new feature here where we will spotlight a different FSO model on Mondays! This will be a great way to show off some of our fabulous members, and for us to learn more about them. Keep on reading to hear about our first model: Kaitlyn McMahon!

Name: Kaitlyn McMahon

Major: Fashion Merchandising

Grade: Freshman

Hometown: Mentor, OH

Favorite Designer: Alexander McQueen and Moschino

Favorite place to eat in Kent: Quaker Steak and anywhere else there’s chicken!


Your typical Starbucks order: Grande caramel frappuccino

Favorite places to shop: Forever 21, H&M, thrifting

Favorite class you’ve taken at Kent: Fashion Technology Lab

Career Aspirations: fashion show stylist, display designer, photo shoot director

Favorite ice cream flavor: cookies & cream

Random fun fact: I also enjoy singing and doing makeup.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice sweater :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  3. My name is melanie cassey. First I was skeptical about the loan on the internet. I've had a bad experience when I was looking for a loan log. But a friend advised me to person. Credit processing and everything else went so fast and easy. I have credit and I can smile. If you are looking for a loan or looking for, contact me. I will provide information about the person who will be able to help you contact via e-mail
    unitycredit111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook