Fashionista Feature // Madison Gander

by - Sunday, December 14, 2014

There are always members who stand out from the beginning. Their dedication to FSO is inspiring and their passion is contagious. Madison is one of those members. As a first year fashion major, we already know this is definitely the place for her & she's going far places

Name: Madison Gander 
Major/Minor: Fashion Merchandising / Fashion Media 
Year: Third year at Kent (previous nursing major) / first year fashion student 

Tell us a little about yourself!
MG: Fashion inspired and obsessed, I love everything about fashion school and couldn't be more thankful to have switched from nursing. I love being involved in the fashion school and want to continue to be more involved. 

What has been your favorite class in the fashion school so far?
MG: My favorite class has to be visuals so far because I love making mood boards and Dr. Hahn made the class so fun yet still challenging for me and I know the projects and information will benefit me in the future. I also loved technology because illustrator and Photoshop came natural to me, and who doesn't love William Perrine....

How long have you been involved with FSO?
MG: This is my first year being involved with FSO

This is a scarf Madison designed from images she took at AoC2014.
Do you have a favorite FSO memory?
MG: My favorite FSO memory would have to be doing photography for Art of Contrast. It was such a fun experience and I would do it again in a heartbeat. 

What are you looking forward to this year?
MG: I look forward to going with FSO to New York hopefully in the spring! 

Do you have any dream jobs in mind for post graduation?
MG: I hope to one day work for a major designer (Chanel, Prada). FSO has made my first semester in fashion school so much fun and every meeting has been so beneficial to me and I look forward to two more years of FSO!  

You May Also Like

0 comments